Matcha Chia Pudding Parfait
We are excited to spice up what has become a classic breakfast food, chia pudding, with an extra boost of energy in the form of Velevetea Matcha! The chia seeds soak up the almond milk forming a delicious pudding combined with a hint of honey and Velvetea Matcha. Layer this pudding with refrigerated coconut milk for a delicious, creamy parfait. We love this super simple recipe! For those that like things a bit sweeter, add an extra 1 Tbsp. of honey. We suggest doubling, or even tripling this recipe, it’s sure to be a hit!
Makes 2 parfaits
· 1 cup almond milk
· 1 Tbsp. Velvetea Matcha powder
· 2 Tbsp. honey
· ¼ cup chia seeds
· 1 can coconut milk (refrigerated)
· 2 Tbsp. toasted coconut pieces
· 1 tsp. Velvetea Matcha powder
1. In a blender, or using a bowl with a whisk combine almond milk, Velevetea Matcha powder and maple syrup.
2. Pour chia seeds into a small-medium sized bowl and pour almond milk/ Matcha mixture over top. Stir and let sit in the fridge for 1.5-2 hours or overnight. Stir occasionally for the first hour or 2.
3. Remove from fridge once thickened and layer Matcha Chia pudding with coconut milk. Top with toasted coconut and sprinkles of Velevetea Matcha.