Matcha White Chocolate Fruit Dip
Chocolate covered fruit is a staple on any dessert buffet, but the green color from the Jin-Ai Organic VelveTea matcha powder stands out and lightens the fruit up. While fruit tastes great on its own, the matcha white chocolate combined with the sweet fruit elevates the flavor profile. We are always looking to amp up the nutritional value of our recipes, so decorating them with chia seeds, nuts and hemp allows for added nutrition.
· 1 Tbsp. Jin-Ai Organic VelveTea matcha powder
· 340 g (1 bag) white chocolate chips
· 10 strawberries
· 3 kiwis
· 3 clementines
· 3 fresh figs
· Chia seeds
· Crushed pistachios
· Hemp seeds
· Unsweetened, shredded coconut
1. Melt chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, or using a double broiler. Remove from heat and mix in VelveTea Matcha powder.
2. Slice fruit however you please. Dip fruit in chocolate, set on parchment paper and decorate. Set in fridge to harden for 15 minutes and enjoy!